Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great FREEBIE DAY

I just had a really good day full of FREE items that I just wanted to share. And locals, come on over, I would love to share my loot with you!

8 a.m.:
FREE breakfast sandwich from Chick Fil A. I received a coupon in the mail - I'm not sure why!

Noon:
Stopped by Staples and picked up my FREE after rebate label maker and Ghirardelli Chocolate

5 p.m.:
CVS Deal: (12) Russell Stover Sugar Free = Buy One Get One Free
Used (4) Buy Two Get One Free coupons (anyone know the date
of this coupon?)

(3) Starbucks Candy Bars = Clearanced to $0.75
Used (3) $1.00 off any Starbucks candy (anyone know the date of
this coupon?)
Digital Converter Box = $49.99
$40 Government Issued Coupon
Used $15 in ECB's
OOP: $1.06

Rite Aid: Bought my Prescription for $4.00 and received a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card

6 p.m.:
Arrived home and received my Scrubbing Bubbles shower caddy and a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. Coke from mycokerewards.com

Cool!



No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches