Friday, November 7, 2008

$2.24 Profit!!!

I can hardly sit still for this one... Kroger actually gave me $2.24 out of the register. What?!


(9) Scotch-brite nail saver sponges = $1.00 Each
Cottonelle 4-Pack Toilet Paper = $0.99
Powerade = $1.00
Colgate Total Toothpaste = $1.50


Coupons:

  • $1.00 off Scotch-Brite Nail Saver Sponges. Get it here.
  • $0.50 off Cottonelle Toilet Paper. Get it at www.cellfire.com
  • $1.50 off Colgate Toothpaste. Get it at www.cellfire.com
  • $1.00 off Colgate Total Toothpaste. Coupon found in pamphlet by pharmacy.
  • $5.00 off for Mix and Match Sale (Scotch-Brite Nail Saver Sponges, Powerade)

Without sales and coupons, my total would have been around $28.00, but instead they GAVE ME $2.24. Since I actually had cash on hand I put it in the Salvation Army Bucket outside. So THANK YOU Kroger's and Scotch-Brite for giving to the Salvation Army!!

1 comment:

Dr. Mom said...

That is totally awesome! You are my hero. I have gotten close to having them give me money but never succeeded!

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches