Thursday, November 6, 2008

80% Savings At Kroger

Well.... I enjoyed shopping a Kroger today. Here is what I did (And YOU can too)!

(6) 3 Liter Deer Park Bottles of Water = $1.00 Each (orig. price $1.35)
(2) Boxes of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate = $1.50 Each (orig. price $2.49)
(2) Vitamin Water = $1.00 Each (orig. price $1.49)
(2) Bottles of Herbal Essence Shampoo = $2.49 (orig. price $3.29)

Coupons:
  • $2 off 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo from P&G Esavers here
  • $0.50 off 2 Swiss Miss boxes from www.shortcuts.com here
  • $1.00 off 2 Swiss Miss boxes, print it here (It's the one on the left, click save now, and you will see the Swiss Miss Logo)
  • $3 off 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo (10/12 P & G)
  • $5.00 off 10 Mix and Match Items (Deer Park, Swiss Miss, and Vitamin Water)

Original Total: $23.26
OOP: $4.90!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job at Kroger. I am getting pretty good at the CVS and Walgreens deals, but I guess that by the time I get to Kroger, I just buy what I need, hoping to get some deals and use some coupons. I have never gotten an 80% savings though. Atta Girl! By the way, I am in Louisville.

Rachel said...

Cool! I am in the Lexington area. This is the first time for me to live in Kentucky and so far its not so bad!

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches