Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coupon Club

Today was a lot of fun as the first meeting of the Coupon Club came together. There were about 10 women including myself all interested in trying to save a buck. We are all excited about the opportunity to learn from each each other all the ways we can take care of our families for free and/or cheap!


To my friends from this afternoon, there are a couple of things I wanted to share that I forgot about. First, at Walgreens, pick up an Easy Saver Booklet at the front of the store next to the sale ads. You will find coupons in there that you can stack them with manufacture coupons.

Also, go here and you will find the $5 CVS Challenge that goes on each week at Kingdom First Mom. It's a good place to start if you are new to CVS. This particular link is from last week, but keep an eye out on this blog and you will see the Challenge for this week soon I'm sure.

And last, to my locals, if you see any good deals, email me and I will post them on this blog for our other Coupon Clubbers to see and I will credit you for sure!

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

How great is that? I've never heard of any club s like that around here....

Sounds neat!

:)

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches