Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a teeny tiny cvs deal

Today I went to CVS and got a $5/$30 coupon from the coupon machine. Not toooo bad....I decided I would hold on to it until next week to see if I could spend it wisely.

So this week, I wanted to keep my OOP next to nothing. Plus, I have triplicates of everything at CVS now, so I don't see any reason to spend any kind of cash. I want to be real careful not to spend money on items I don't need, because then I'm not really saving money.

So I spend a big $0.02 today and still have $4 in ECB's left over.

Here's the deal:


Transaction #1

(4) Soy Joy bars 4/$4.00

Used a $2.99 ECB and a $0.99 ECB

OOP: $0.02
ECB's Earned: $4

Transaction #2

Bic 3 Comfort 3 Advance Razors $5.89

Used $5.89 ECB's

OOP: $0
ECB's Earned: $4.00

Check out The Centsible Sawyer for more great CVS deals!

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches