Friday, October 17, 2008

Free PC Check Up


I went to Office Depot today to recycle my used printer cartridge. If you didn't know, not only can you recycle your cartridges here, they will also give you $3 coupon for the cartridge that goes towards most items in the store.

While I was there, I picked up the sheet pictured above regarding something FREE (my favorite word). If the picture is difficult to read here are the details:

When: Oct. 25th-26th
9 a.m. - 8 p.m.


Is your computer running slow, random error messges, or sluggish performance?

Bring in your laptop, or desktop computer, and let us perform a free diagnostic to recommend the best way to improve your computer's performance.

*Please see a store associate to sign up today!
*Ask associate for immediate check up.

This is something I discovered locally, but search their site here to see if this is offered where you live.

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches