Friday, October 10, 2008

I missed a good deal....


+Reposted from 9.12.08
While standing in line at Wal Mart tonight, I was reminded of a great shopping strategy. A woman had a cart full of gallon sized milk. I was naturally curious and started watching the transaction. As I looked on, I saw that she had an Aldi ad in her hand. Those gallons of milk were priced at Wal Mart for $3.24, but with the competitors ad, she was able to get those gallons for only $1.99! I actually received that same ad in the mail earlier this week, but carelessly had thrown it away!! Could I just go to Aldi’s and get the deal? Nope, the nearest one is at least a good half hour away and I am near enough that I actually walk to Wal Mart from my home. Ok- lesson learned! Pay attention to those Aldi ads!!

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches