Saturday, December 20, 2008

This Weeks Deals

No CVS for me this week (I am saving up for Sunday's great deals!). I only did minimal shopping this week, and I just wanted to share a few deals I did. Not pictured here are 25 free photos from Rite Aid, the Energizer Battery Recharger from Walgreens that will be free after rebates, and two bottles of Oil of Olay I got a Kroger for $5.00 (I plan on getting a $15 gift card through that deal).

Here are the pictured deals:

Target:
Rayovac Batteries $1.00 ($1.00 coupon off any Rayovac Batteries)
Plus a gift card from a long time ago when I did a Pop Tart Deal
Total: 0

Rite Aid:
Anti Trust DVD $3.99
Total after Rebate: 0

Kroger:
(2) Cottonelle 4 pk. toilet paper $0.99 each
(2) Mentos Gum $1.00 each
Goody's Ouchless Ponytail holders $1.49

Coupons:
$0.50 off any Cottonelle toilet paper (www.cellfire.com)
$0.50 off any Cottonelle toilet paper (www.shortcuts.com)
$0.55 off 2 Mentos Gum (11/16)
$2.00 off any Ouchless Product (off of Goody's website)

Total: $1.21

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches