Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Couple of Flopped Experiments....

These are a couple of things I tried..but I was lacking in materials. But check them out, you may find that these things work for you!

Aw, that's gross. Yes, I'm airing my dirty laundry. It was an obvious cliche, so I thought I would just get it out of the way. If you are keeping up, you know there are few things I wanted to try this week. First, over at this blog, I learned to add 1/2 cup of lemon juice to a medium sized load will brighten your whites. So what do you think....

Not bad huh? :) Ok, I realize that I don't really have anything to compare it to (I didn't have enough whites to do comparison loads). What do you think? Have you tried this?

Try this. To fight the static that makes your skirt stick to your legs, take a wire hanger and run the flat side between your pantyhose and skirt. I tried this (sorry no source, I heard this a long time ago), but, I have NO pantyhose and have not had any for years. But I tried it anyway and the results go like this... there was a little bit less static after using the hanger, but it wasn't completely gone. I probably would reach for the Static Guard after this experiment.




No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches