Friday, January 23, 2009

What Are Your Favorite Products?

If you have any particular products that you really enjoy, try calling the company. You could ask if for coupons or free samples. I experimented with this today by calling Kellogg's, Coca Cola, Campbell's, Gatorade, and Rice a Roni. Basically, I just picked a few products from our pantry and got the phone number off the package.

Sooo...here are the results (I know.. exciting):
  • Rice A Roni and Campbell's Soup are sending my coupons in the mail. WooHOo!
  • Kellogg's, Coca Cola, and Gatorade gave me a spill about looking for coupons in the paper. Oh well.

Try calling a few of your favorite companies. And they don't have to be just food products, check out your toiletries and cleaners as well. Also, I had very little wait time when I made these phone calls, so hopefully that can be said for most other companies. What have you gotten from a phone call to a company?

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches