Saturday, February 21, 2009

This Week's Experiments

This a a blog about deals and steals as well as experimenting in frugality in our daily life. Stay tuned this week for our experiments and reports on the following:

  1. Visit recipezaar.com
  2. What about dehydrator use?
  3. Getting soap scum from shower doors
  4. Removing odors and stains from clothing and making your own fabric softener
  5. Keep your pantry organized and your fridge frugal
  6. Cheap game for kids and making inexpensive baby gifts
  7. Free entertainment activities
  8. Coupon Dumpster Diving
  9. A different way to treat chapped lips and shave your legs
  10. Another way to freshen your laundry and a room
  11. Healing an infected wound and relieving constipation, nausea, and diarrhea
  12. Recycling envelopes, cardboard, and zip locks
  13. Frugal Fridge
Contact me at rmbronson@gmail.com if you are interested in doing a guest post on your own Frugal Experiments!

I definitely won't get to all of these (I never do)! But I will do what I can, and the ones I don't get to throughout this year will be filed away for 2010!


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
10% off watches